Sunday, September 16, 2007

REAL gem's - ok diamonds!



Shoot over and it was really fun. One of those shoots where there is a nice camaraderie during and especially when we wrapped. This job started with a little negative energy from me, I admit, and I was lucky enough to work with some adorable gems. Production team and art department, some of my favorites. Even Kenneth, the charming bubble head cutie pie, made an appearance back in production after calling it quits, to build a trucking empire. He rushed back to production after he realized that a truck tire costs 2,000!

I must say it is ALWAYS nice working with Eric.


He is one of my TOP favorite D.O.P's to work with. Something about that killer smile and his damn fine attitude and talent. I have a HUGE soft spot for men who are really into their work. It is magic that rubs off on me. Thank you to Eric and ALL the crew.
My dear Eric is off to shoot a feature film and thou secretly I would love it to be mine....I am sure mine will happen in time. I wish him the absolute best!

2 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

ohhh....it's all eric from now on issit? Hmm...wonder when did this infatuation begun? I'm not jealous, if that's what you're thinking, but i'm just feeling a bit detach now...

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

wanna wanna wanna... it has ALWAYS been eric dear!

we're all super cute & gorgeous but eric looks mighty fine with an ARRI 435 attached to him.

I wont argue with that...